Thursday 28 February 2013

Welcome To... The Manchester Bus Blog

Hello people, this is the first post of my new blog. This blog is going to be centralised around the Greater Manchester public transport scene, mainly focusing on buses but occasionally touching onto Metrolink. I myself am a bus driver and I have a huge interest in the career I have decided to go into. I have driven buses, minibuses and midibuses.

I have driven many routes throughout Manchester, mainly in the North Manchester area. And have worked for multiple different companies, ranging from First to small companies. I am not going to mention the company I work for due to personal reasons (basically, I don't want management to know I do this blog, as I fear their reaction, could be good or bad).

Today is the 1st of March a brilliant day to start a blog, new month, new blog, new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment